Fall on me, black helicopter....



One more reason baseball sucks.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







Yah.
Uh....
Stick it out, there... Will Hung....


Stick it out.


In other news. Job interview today. 2:30pm. Working Here?
Could defintely be good.
Other than that, I think I have to go to the doctor. I feel crazy more or less all the time.


Do shrink's ever help?


0 Responses to “One more reason baseball sucks.”

tell me you want me

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

what would you do if i sang out of tune?

  • From Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
  • My profile

Of Interest

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3