Fall on me, black helicopter....



JUST FOR PAUL


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



An update. Though I have little to share, the bit that I do have is major.
I m to become a mommy, but then.. Paul already knew that.

I'm working at a pub in False Creek. It's good. Tiring, but that's probably because I'm pregnant. Everything makes me tired. And cranky.
But I am still alive.. Just giving the internet a rest as much as I can.


1 Responses to “JUST FOR PAUL”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

tell me you want me

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

what would you do if i sang out of tune?

  • From Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
  • My profile

Of Interest

BlogRoll

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3